Elf Island Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on tons of new stuff for EIF!

Go down

Working on tons of new stuff for EIF! Empty Working on tons of new stuff for EIF!

Post by CL_Inferno Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:36 am

Hey guys! I've been working on some great, cool things to finally release to the public what i have been up to!

Well.. i've been working on getting the new "Portal" set up. And the release date is down below.

I've been also working on the vbPlaza. Im trying to squash some bugs in the system, Again the release date (Of its full release) is down below!

I've been also working on the new banner. Trying to get it corrected! And.. again the release date of the new banner is below.

Portal - Hoping to release it on Aug. 20th
vbPlaza - Give me time - I'll post it when soon as it's getting closer. (Around Sept.)
Banner - Aug. 23rd
CL_Inferno
CL_Inferno
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1154
<html></html> : Founders Pin - Given by: Elf Island Staff
Reputation : 0 Working on tons of new stuff for EIF! Reputation_add_plusWorking on tons of new stuff for EIF! Reputation_add_minus

Registration date : 2008-01-21

vbPlaza Sheets
Credits: 11,230
Bank: 11,230
Total Credits: 22,460

https://elfislandclosed.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Working on tons of new stuff for EIF! Empty Re: Working on tons of new stuff for EIF!

Post by CL_Inferno Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:28 pm

Updated: vbPlaza

I've made changes to the vbplaza, and the look of the personalized profile (the thing you see when you post on the left)

Well, some great changes are happening. I will be changing the vbplaza's look soon, so stay updated!

----------
News: portal & banner

The portal has been canceled for many issues (bugs) that could not be fixed, We'll update you soon when we get these done.

The banner is held back for a while, We have so many more things that we can be working on ; This is one of our lowest priorities.
--------
News: Release date of the forums

It has came to my attention that we have NOT made a release forum date set.
We'll be opening the forum for EVERYONE BY next week. If all goes well ; We'll have it open BY thise WEEKEND!
---------------------

That's all for now! stay updated! And start posting!
CL_Inferno
CL_Inferno
Admin
Admin

Reputation : 0 Working on tons of new stuff for EIF! Reputation_add_plusWorking on tons of new stuff for EIF! Reputation_add_minus

vbPlaza Sheets

Back to top Go down

Working on tons of new stuff for EIF! Empty Re: Working on tons of new stuff for EIF!

Post by CL_Inferno Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:32 am

Well, Let me tell you, I've been working on something HUGE for elfisland forums!
We're getting a new, FUN look! stay tuned for more info!
-----

i've also been working on some new forums - You should see these by next week.
------

sadly, we're not ready to open this weekend. We'll probably open by end of next week.
------

I've also have been testing new things for the vnPlaza. This will be a great update once it's ready!
-----
I've also decided that there will no longer be any admins of this forum, except for myself, no, im not being greedy, but it has taken a big twist with everyone wanting to be one. The only role of this forum is Moderator. And this will not be given out to random people.
These people must have a great reputation (MORE INFO. SOON ABOUT REP)

(MORE INFO. SOON ABOUT MODS)
------------
That's all for now! stay tuned!
CL_Inferno
CL_Inferno
Admin
Admin

vbPlaza Sheets

Back to top Go down

Post by CL_Inferno Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:26 pm

Site Updates:
Some new site updates are the new theme!
This Months theme is Rainforest!
(Month theme for September - For being late in Aug. )

There are two reasons why we chose this months theme:
1. Have you noticed everyone keeps saying, "Go Green!" Well that's what we're doing! Everyone help improve our environment!
2. You also may have noticed that the background of the logo has greenery in the background.

vbPlaza Information:

We've had some awesome updates for vbPlaza. Unfortunately, we are having a huge update soon. - vbPlaza will be closed until we open our entire forum, On the 30th.

vbPlaza Updates:
We're having some spectacular updates soon, And i can't wait to show you! Here's some updates we're having:
1. Being able to Download OR Post on your public profile; MUSIC!
a. This will be the background music for your profile. - Or you can download the music that you want - For YOUR computer!

2. Being able to have a chatbox on your public profile.
a. Having a chatbox means that you can chat with people INSTANTLY. It's just like our chatbox, But it's for your profile!

3. More pins and items!

Items

Thief - This item will allow you to attempt to steal points from another user.
Buy Reputation - This item will increase your reputation points. (Rep Coming Soon)
Steal Reputation - This item will steal reputation from another user and give it to you.
Steal Credits - This item will steal credits from another user and give it to you.
Change Username - This item will change your Username to a different one in all places.
Give Reputation - This item will allow you to give out reputation.
Give Infractions - This item will allow you give out infractions.
PM Option - This item will allow you to PM other members.
Bold User Title - This item will make your User Title appear Bold in many places.
Italic User Title - This item will make your User Title appear in Italics in many places.
Underline User Title - This item will make your User Title appear Underlined in many places.
Colored User Title - This item will change the color of your User Title in many places.
User Title Font - This item will change the font type of your User Title in many places.
Change User Title - This item will change your User Title to a different one in all places.

4. The Fourth will be a huge surprise!
5. You MUST have at LEAST 25 POSTS to be able to have the vbPLAZA option!
6. For the above items - There will be a post limit to some of them.

Chatbox News, Updates, & Trivia
Have you noticed we have the chatbox set up, and ready? Well click on Chatbox in the bar above!

Some new updates are coming soon - Stay tuned!

We have some awesome trivia for you guys/gals! Look out for the trivia news - to be on the calendar!

Smilies
Some new smilies are coming soon - Stay updated!

Last edited by Magical.Dreamer on Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : UPDATED)
CL_Inferno
CL_Inferno
Admin
Admin

vbPlaza Sheets

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down